OPPORTUNITY: HER VOICE YOUTH AMBASSADOR
Are you ready to be recognised as a Global Youth Ambassador bolstering and amplifying the voices of Adolescent Girls and Young Women around #HIV in sub-Saharan Africa!
Closing Date: 08th June 2018
Her Voice Fund is a joint initiative being rolled out in sub-Saharan Africa by the SRHR Africa Trust (SAT) and the Eastern Africa National Networks of AIDS Service Organizations (EANNASO), supported by the Global Fund. Supporting youth, particularly adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) is a central tenet of the grant aimed at;
- Youth participating in global, regional and in country policy and implementation processes around HIV and TB.
- Youth initiatives or innovations in HIV with high-level policy and advocacy outcomes. 3) AGYW learning more and engaging in Global Fund related processes and activities.
The Fund is now also open for applications www.hervoicefund.org on a rolling basis throughout 2018 and up to a $2000 maximum allocation for each award. Eligible applicants can apply and access multiple awards to support different activities through the year.
Call for Ambassadors;
HER VOICE FUND seeks four (4) youth ambassadors between 18-25 years and based
Ambassadors will play a leading role in leveraging knowledge and mobilizing AGYW groups within their countries to apply for the Fund, as well as in supporting HER Voice Team in accessing the relevant country specific information necessary to the successful implementation of the project. Ambassadors will have first-hand access to a wide range of policy-makers and be seen and recognised globally as young advocates who are pushing AGYW response to HIV and other pressing issues including TB.
Should you be based in any of the thirteen countries and interested in applying, please, send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- One page motivation letter;
- Brief Curriculum Vitae, detailing your experience working at the community level and/or engaging on policy discussions about adolescent health and rights;
- Three contactable references.
Applications from French and Portuguese (Cameroon and Mozambique respectively) speaking ambassadors are also encouraged.
Note: ambassador positions are on a voluntary basis and selection is based at the discretion of implementation partners (SAT & EANNASO)